Opera Bar, Barangaroo House, Kings Cross Hotel, Paddo Inn, Darlo Bar, The Clock, The Marly, The Golden Sheaf, The Erko, and The Regent are just a handful of the venues to catch one of the 100+ acts performing at Sydney’s Ultimate All-Nighter
Featuring some of the country’s best DJ and live acts, Solotel hospitality group’s ‘Sydney All-Nighter’ is set to host a diverse line-up of national and local talent to showcase the best of Sydney’s vibrant music and nightlife culture, and the best part is, it’s free!
The eclectic programme – funded by the NSW Government CBD Revitalisation Program – was created to encourage Sydneysiders to don their glad rags and head out into the city to experience the best of Sydney’s late-night entertainment from the Cross to Parramatta Saturday 17th September.
Each venue’s line-up is unique to its local identity and community with venues and acts including:
- Triple One (DJ Set) at Waywards, Bank Hotel Newtown
- Harvey Sutherland (DJ Set) at Rekōdo restaurant & vinyl bar, Barangaroo House
- Montaigne (Live) at Opera Bar
- Northeast Party House (DJ Set) at Golden Sheaf Hotel, Double Bay
- Dexter (ex-The Avalanches) at Goros, Surry Hills
- Joyride at Clock Hotel, Surry Hills
- Arona Mane at The Marly, Newtown
- Becca Hatch (Live) at Opera Bar
- Lo’99 at Goros, Surry Hills
- KYE (Live) at The Marly, Newtown
- Dan Barnett at Dusk Club, upstairs at Edinburgh Castle Hotel, Sydney
- Paris Lawrence at Albion Hotel, Parramatta
- Shantan Wantan Ichiban at The Marly, Newtown
- Alex K at Albion Hotel, Parramatta
- House of Mince at Darlo Bar
- Canned Fruit at Kings Cross Hotel rooftop
- GiRLTHING at Kings Cross Hotel club
Catch pop singer-songwriter-musician Montaigne performing live against the Sydney Harbour backdrop at Opera Bar, or immerse yourself in a full sensory experience as Harvey Sutherland takes over the DJ decks at Barangaroo House’s newly opened Rekōdo restaurant and vinyl bar.
Marvel at Kings Cross Hotel’s transformation into a multi-level LGBTIQ+ party featuring level takeovers by GiRLTHING and Canned Fruit, while House of Mince hosts an extraordinary queer party at Darlo Bar.
Entry is free, but spots are limited so be sure to head online and secure your tickets to Sydney’s All-Nighter event of the year.
- WHAT: Sydney All-Nighter, Various Solotel Venues
- WHEN: Saturday 17 September 2022, From 12 pm until late
- TICKETS & MORE INFO: Here