Enjoy the last week of foodie specials & free performances on Stanley, and rally up your friends for the final street party!
The streets of Sydney have been buzzing ever since WorldPride celebrations kicked off in February. Promising to keep the good times rolling for another week is Secrets on Stanley, Darlinghurst’s newest street festival.
Curated in partnership with the City of Sydney, the community-focused activation offers a plethora of food & beverage specials and free music performances on Stanely Street. The best part? It finishes with a street closure party on Saturday 18th March where local musicians and artists will provide the perfect soundtrack for your weekend of eating and drinking in Sydney’s adored foodie suburb.
What’s on at Bar Nina:
Bar Nina is the town’s newest wine bar offering a relaxed and casual atmosphere across breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu offers an extensive selection of wines, cocktails, and small plates with a distinctly Italian touch.
- Enjoy a bottomless breakfast including seasonal fruit, pastries, your choice of main between smashed avo, eggs benedict, and Belgian waffles alongside 2-hours of free-flowing mimosas, espresso martinis, house wine, and beer for $59pp. Offer available between 10am – 12pm.
- Rally up your friends for a bottomless lunch or dinner featuring a shared set menu with 2-hours of free-flowing wine and beer for $79pp every day between 12pm – 7pm.
- Sip your way through happy hour with $7 house wines and beer, $10 Aperol spritz & $10 margaritas every day between 4pm – 6pm.
What’s on at Flave:
Flave is a modern and sustainable plant-based venue that serves up delicious burgers for lunch and dinner. The café offers a variety of creative burgers and bowls, all made with fresh and locally sourced ingredients.
- Wrap your hands around the special Jam Burger featuring grilled BUDs smashed patty, melty cheese and streaky maple bacon, garlic aioli, satay sauce, and raspberry sweet chilli jam for $23!
What’s on at Bill & Toni’s:
Bill and Toni’s is a cozy Italian restaurant offering a range of classic and contemporary Italian dishes, including homemade pasta, wood-fired pizza, and seafood, all served in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- All pizza will be 20% off for guests who dine in between 11am – 7pm on Thursday 16th March. Rally up your friends for a spread of their signatures including all the classics from Margherita to pepperoni and more inventive creations like the Gamberi with prawn.
What’s on at Lord Roberts Hotel:
Lord Roberts Hotel is a lively pub and sports bar located in the heart of Darlinghurst. The pub offers a wide selection of beers, wines, and spirits, as well as delicious pub fare making it a popular spot for locals and visitors alike.
- Lord Roberts Hotel will host live music between 7pm – 10pm on Wednesday 15th March. Enjoy the sounds of Jazz, Groove & Funk by Mathan Gatt and pair it with a schooner and snitty for the ultimate hump day treat.
- On Friday 17th March, enjoy live DJs from 6pm – midnight as well as a free drag show by Luna Sparks. Make the most of Lord Roberts Hotel happy hour of 2 for $20 cocktails between 4pm – 6pm.
What’s on at La Farmacia:
La Farmacia is a popular venue offering a modern twist on classic Latin American cuisine in a buzzy, dimly lit restaurant.
- Get your taco fix with half-price tacos all night long on Tuesday 14th March.
- Round up your friends for an unforgettable bottomless brunch on Saturday 18th March featuring a 3-course set menu with 90 minutes of bottomless margaritas, house wines and spirits between 11am – 4pm.
What’s on at The Long Goodbye:
The Long Goodbye is a stylish cocktail bar offering an extensive selection of craft cocktails, wines, and beers. The bar has a sophisticated and cozy atmosphere, with dim lighting & plush seating.
- Feast your ears on some free live music between 7pm – 10pm on Thursday 16th March thanks to Chester Travels. Chester is a Sydney-born songwriter who takes his inspiration from a range of artists and genres such as folk, blues, rock, pop and country to form a unique fusion of sounds.
- As part of the street party, Bella Ferraro Music will be playing live from 8:30pm on Saturday 18th March for free! Vocal layering and choral harmonies stand out against moody, atmospheric synthesizers to create a distinct sound that blends alternative, electronic, and pop genres.
There’s so much happening this week on Stanley Street. Search your favourite venue and see what’s on offer here.
Sponsored Love. This post is proudly brought to you in partnership with Secrets on Stanley. Thank you for supporting the partners that make Eat Drink Play possible.