Chefgood is delivering high-quality meals to your doorstep, made by real-life chefs right in Sydney!
We all know that feeling of getting to the end of a busy workday and not wanting to cook dinner. But most times, we don’t feel like eating greasy takeaway either. What we crave is a delicious, high-quality meal that requires little to no cooking. Chefgood is answering all our prayers with their top-rated meal delivery service. It’s become a favourite amongst many Australian celebrities and athletes including Masterchef’s Reynold Poernomo. Here are a few reasons why…
- Made with quality ingredients
All meal plans are made using whole foods to keep you fuelled throughout the day. Each ingredient is sourced locally and each meal has been designed to highlight the best seasonal produce.
- New menu every week
The menu changes weekly to ensure your taste buds don’t get bored. There’s a wide variety of dietary options which makes Chefgood perfect for everyone.
There is a range of different meal plans to choose from including Weight Loss, Low Carb, High Protein, Vegetarian, Vegan, No Added Dairy and No Added Gluten (not suitable for coeliacs). Current meal options include Peanut, Ginger and Sesame Chicken Salad, Thai Green Vegetable Curry with brown rice, Nonna’s Lasagne, Lamb Rogan Josh with spinach and yogurt and Mediterranean Vegetable Wraps. As the menu changes regularly there is lots of variety and you’ll be spoilt for choice.
How to order
- 1. Choose your meals
- Choose your meals from a selection of different cuisines and dietary options. Place your order by Chefgood’s Wednesday 11:30pm cut off to start receiving meals over the weekends.
- 2. Our chef’s source and create
- We source the best local and seasonal produce and meats, then cook to order.
- 3. Delivered to your door
- Chefgood delivery trucks hit the road from Saturday to Tuesday to ensure you get your meals delivered as fresh as possible to your door. Your order will arrive in a chilled box with ice packs to ensure your food remains fresh for hours, even if you can’t get it from the doorstep straight away.
- 4. Store and enjoy
- Just pop the delicious meals into your fridge so that they’re ready to consume at your convenience. Most meals are also suitable to store in the freezer to increase shelf life.
Find out more and make your first order here.