Toast to the opening of Watermans Cove at Barangaroo with a bottomless dining experience.
Looking for a new spot to soak in the sparkling harbour views this spring? We’ve found just the place. Located on the waterfront of Barangaroo is Watermans Cove, the new amphitheatre-style boardwalk now open to Sydneysiders.
This brand new public space added 11,000 sqm of space to The Streets of Barangaroo (that’s roughly 22 basketball courts!). Plus, Watermans Cove extends the existing waterfront Wulugul Walk as well (lined with 13 top-notch eateries and restaurants). Once the Barangaroo development is complete, this cove will form part of a spectacular 14km foreshore walking route from Woolloomooloo to the fish markets in Pyrmont.
To celebrate the opening of Watermans Cove, The Streets of Barangaroo will be coming alive this October with a month-long series of bottomless events. Check out which top-notch Barangaroo venues are hosting bottomless banquets this October below:
- Untied: dig into a Southern-style brunch with two-hours of bottomless cocktails and live entertainments every Saturday. Find out more here.
- Tapavino: enjoy a bottomless Spanish fiesta complete with cava, beer, sangria or rosé plus a shared-style banquet menu. Find out more here.
- love.fish Barangaroo: take part in an endless pinot experience from Tuesday to Friday, featuring a chef’s selection of dishes alongside Victoria’s King Valley Pinot Noir or Pinot Grigio wines. Find out more here.
- Banksii: indulge in a bottomless rosé lunch ($79 pp) with a selection of Mediterranean dishes to match. Find out more here.
- Wild Sage: enjoy a bottomless brunch with flowing mimosas, a fruit platter on arrival plus breakfast and coffee. Find out more here.
- The Butcher’s Block: enjoy their bottomless spritz jugs and a four-course set menu for just $59 pp. Find out more here.
Watermans Cove is now open at The Streets of Barangaroo. To find out more, click here.