Uncork a bottle and uncork your grilling creativity with this simple yet stunning Maldon Salt Seafood BBQ.
Step away from the predictable snags and burgers, friends. This summer, let’s reignite the embers of culinary adventure with a seafood BBQ, masterminded by the renowned Chef Guy Turland. His recipe whispers the secrets of the sea, each ingredient carefully chosen to sing in harmony with the delicate crunch of Maldon Salt.
1 x Lobster, halved
12 x Prawns
12 x Half shell scallops
2 x Blue swimmer crab
2 x cup fermented tomato juice
1 bunch herbs (rosemary, lemon myrtle, thyme)
3 x Lemon
12 x Oysters, shucked
- Preheat your BBQ for 15 minutes before cooking.
- Place down your Lobster, prawns, scallops and crab, drizzle a small amount of olive oil and season with a pinch of Maldon Salt.
- Dunk your herb bunch into the fermented tomato juice and brush your seafood every 4-5 minutes as it cooks.
- Once your seafood is cooked to your liking, serve it on a platter with your choice of dipping sauces, some fermented tomatoes and a side of Maldon Salt.
- Serve your shucked oysters on rock salt with one fermented tomato, some fermenting juice and fresh lemon