Mr Black is calling all serious coffee aficionados to attend the Grindhouse pop-up this October 23 – 24. This coffee-only cocktail bar, back by popular demand, promises an experience like no other where the order of the day is purely coffee and booze accompanied by a menu of inspired coffee cuisine.
Full Event information here.
Calling Redfern’s renowned Three Williams Café home for two nights, the experience will be dialing up Sydney’s beloved booze and coffee scene an extra notch, with an assortment of extraordinary coffee cocktails available. Guests will be able to get their caffeinated fix from Mr Black’s twist on the Ryeball from Rockpool Bar & Grill, a Cold-Drip Negroni from Bentley, and a Cold-Brew Martini from Melbourne’s Bad Frankie.
Good friends of Mr Black and Newtown favourites, Young Henrys will be serving up a unique brew of coffee-beer especially prepared for the two nights. Complementing the true dark flavours of the beer with the world’s best coffee-liqueur, expect it to be as smooth as a long black.
- 15ml MrBlack Cold Press Coffee Liqueur 15ml Gin 90ml tonic
- It’s a gin and tonic with coffee. You already know how to make this.
Spiced Ice Coffee
- 30ml MrBlack 20ml Sailor Jerry’s Spiced Rum 60ml Milk 5ml Agave Syrup / Simple Syrup
- Shake all ingredients. Serve over ice.
- 45ml MrBlack Cold Press Coffee Liqueur 30ml Rye Whisky 15ml Campari 1 dash of Chocolate Bitters
- Stir and garnish with a citrus twist.