Sydney’s favourite South-East Asian restaurant Chin Chin is bringing back it’s famous weekend yum cha.
After a big night out, we all have our own remedy to repair the damage. It could be crawling under the covers and hoping your incoming UberEats order will solve it all. Perhaps you opt for a green juice and day in the sun to wash away the toxins. Or maybe the classic bacon-and-egg roll is how you mop up from the night before.
If you’re searching for something to soothe your sore head (and nourish your stomach), look no further than this next new menu. Sydneysiders, flock to Surry Hill’s Chin Chin for a decadent lunch of Yum-Cha goodness. Yep, that’s right. You’ll be able to dive into a hangover-friendly feast all weekend at this iconic South-East Asian inspired restaurant.
But this month, Chin Chin’s weekend yum cha offering is back and better than ever before. The crew has teamed up with Archie Rose for the ultimate gin’spired Weekend Yum Cha collaboration. Along with a feast of incredible yum cha dishes, diners will also experience a limited-edition menu of Archie Rose cocktails.
From from October 2nd, Chin Chin x Archie Rose’s weekend yum cha will be running every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for lunch. For $55 per person, expect a mouth-watering menu of dishes, including:
- Crumbed prawn steam bun with tom yum mayo
- BBQ pork bun
- Prawn spring rolls with sweet chili sauce
- Mudcrab dumplings with roasted chili sauce
- Prawn tom yum dumplingg
- Pork & prawn siu mai
- Fried chicken wings with chili sambal
- Nutella steam bun
Plus, you can wash it all down with a delicious Archie Rose cocktail ($20 each). Sip your way through the likes of:
- Archie’s Spritz with Passionfruit and Apricot
- Shiso Fine with Umeshu and Green Apple
- Violet Crown with Elderflower and Orange
- Pomelo Punch with Yuzu, Grapefruit and Cucumber
- Strawberry Colada with Strawberry, Pineapple and Coconut (serves two)
- Pink Pluma with Aperol and Lychee (serves four)
Chin Chin Sydney’s Yum-Cha Weekends in collaboration with Archie Rose menu will be running every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for lunch. Bookings are recommended, click here to secure your spot.
Love a nourishing feast? We do too. Check out our Ultimate Sydney Yum Cha Guide to satisfy all your dumpling dreams.
Feature Image: Steven Woodburn